Monday, January 23, 2017

Mario Basner Photography with Robert B Park I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for Robert B Park and the team at Nevada Art Printers. Choosing Lumachrome HD paper for the World Heritage Collection was a tremendous choice and really added the final touch.

I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for Robert B Park and the team at  Nevada Art Printers. Choosing Lumachrome HD paper for the World Heritage Collection was a tremendous choice and really added the final touch.
The personal attention, expertise and care I've received from Nevada Art Printers over the last year has been invaluable to the successful completion of this collection.
Considering that the World Heritage Collection speaks of core values, dedication and commitment, Robert Park personifies all these important values and has been an absolute dream to work with.
Bravo Robert and Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment